These rules will establish the debarment process required by procurement reform legislation. Under this new law, the director of the Department of Enterprise Services may debar a vendor from future state contracting opportunities:
- If the director finds cause.
- Provides notice to the vendor and any affiliates.
- Gives an opportunity to be heard.
If you are interested in following or participating in this rule making activity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "debarment rules interested party" in the subject line. You will be added to the rule making mailing list and will receive future notifications and updates.
||Public Hearing |
- Comments will be received at a public hearing held in the 1500 Jefferson Building Presentation Room in Olympia. The hearing will start at 8 A.M.
- A Public Hearing Notice will be posted on this site and sent to all interested parties in advance of the hearing.
|Public Comment |
||Proposed rule to be published in the Washington State Register.|
||Proposed rule filed |
||CR-101 published in the Washington State Register |
- Preproposal Statement of Inquiry – WSR 13-16-098 published online.
||Start of rule-making |
- Preproposal Statement of Inquiry - WSR 12-16-098 filed with the Office of the Code Revisor. (PDF)
Rules adopted in the past 6 months
Chapter 200-01 WAC Public Disclosure – Permanent rule adopted
These rules address where and how the public may get information, inspect or get copies of:
- The public records of DES.
- Decisions made by DES.
- Organization and locations of DES.
- Adopted rules, policies, and procedures of DES.
Emergency rules adopted in the past 12 months