Click on the images above for a larger version.
- Demolition of the parking garage and 1063 building begins Aug. 27.
- Asbestos removal is complete.
- Construction fencing is up around the entire block, all sidewalks are closed.
- The project will reuse concrete demolition debris in the construction of the new building.
The new building will:
- be five-stories and 215,000 square feet in size.
- be a high-performance, multi-tenant office building.
- use the design-build procurement process (RCW 39.10).
- include a five-year performance guarantee on energy, operations and maintenance.
Send us an email: 1063BlockProject@des.wa.gov.