- Construction updates:
- 11th Avenue - closed between Capitol Way and Water St. SW on Sept. 15, Sept. 16, and, possibly, Sept. 19 from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day.
- Union Avenue - both eastbound lanes and one westbound lane closed between Capitol Way and Columbia Street on Sept. 19-21, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 27-28 (36 hour closure), and Sept. 29-30, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Columbia Street - between 10th Avenue and Union Avenue - southbound lane closed Sept. 27-28.
- Dash Detour – Due to the frequent closures of 11th Avenue next to the construction site, Intercity Transit has modified the Dash shuttle route on the west Capitol Campus. Go to Intercity Transit's website (under "Alerts") for details.
- Work hours: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday
- Size of completed building: five-stories, 215,000 square feet
- Planned tenants:
- Washington State Patrol
- Parts of the Office of Financial Management
- Joint Legislative Audit and Review Committee (JLARC)
- Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program Committee (LEAP)
- Joint Legislative Systems Committee (LSC)
- Parts of the Office of the State Treasurer
- Scheduled final completion date: September 2017
1063 Construction Site (image refreshes every 15 minutes)
Send us an email: 1063BlockProject@des.wa.gov.