Click on the images above for a larger version.
- A short section of 11th Avenue from Capitol Way to Water Street SW, in front of the GA Building, will be closed for concrete pours:
- On April 28, the section of road will be closed in both directions from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- On May 5, the same section of roadway will again close in both directions from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The 11th Avenue closure will require a temporary change to the route used by the Dash shuttle. Go to the Intercity Transit webpage for more information.
- Barricades will be placed at both ends of the road closure and flaggers will be on site to help manage traffic.
- Inclusion plan information for interested subcontractors and sub-suppliers.
The new building will:
- be five-stories and 215,000 square feet in size.
- be a high-performance, multi-tenant office building.
- use the design-build procurement process (RCW 39.10).
- include a five-year performance guarantee on energy, operations and maintenance.
1063 Construction Site (image refreshes every 15 minutes)
Send us an email: 1063BlockProject@des.wa.gov.