- Construction updates:
- Tues., Dec. 13, the traffic control light at Union Avenue and Capitol Way South will be shut down from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The Washington State Patrol will direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic while power to the light is out.
- There will be no other power outage impacts other than the traffic control light.
- Read about the project's sustainability goals.
- Dash Detour – Due to the frequent closures of 11th Avenue next to the construction site, Intercity Transit has modified the Dash shuttle route on the west Capitol Campus. Go to Intercity Transit's website (under "Alerts") for details.
- Work hours: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday
- Size of completed building: five-stories, 215,000 square feet
- Planned tenants:
- Washington State Patrol
- Parts of the Office of Financial Management
- Joint Legislative Audit and Review Committee (JLARC)
- Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program Committee (LEAP)
- Joint Legislative Systems Committee (LSC)
- Parts of the Office of the State Treasurer
- Scheduled final completion date: August 2017
1063 Construction Site (image refreshes every 15 minutes)
Send us an email: 1063BlockProject@des.wa.gov.