Construction update: Construction Updates for the week of July 17.
Crews will be restriping roads surrounding the 1063 Block Replacement Project.
There will be intermittent impacts to traffic on:
- 11th Avenue
- Capitol Way
- Columbia Street
- Union Avenue
During work throughout the week, flaggers will be in place. Work is weather dependent and subject to change.
Learn more about the landscaping for the 1063 Building.
Send written comments and questions about the project to: 1063BlockProject@des.wa.gov.
Other construction related details
- Dash Detour – Due to the frequent closures of 11th Avenue next to the construction site, Intercity Transit has modified the Dash shuttle route on the west Capitol Campus. Go to Intercity Transit's website (under "Alerts") for details.
- Work hours: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday
- Size of completed building: five-stories, 215,000 square feet
- Scheduled final completion date: August 2017
- Washington State Patrol
- Parts of the Office of Financial Management
- Joint Legislative Audit and Review Committee (JLARC)
- Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program Committee (LEAP)
- Joint Legislative Systems Committee (LSC)
- Parts of the Office of the State Treasurer
Send us an email: 1063BlockProject@des.wa.gov.