- Construction updates:
- The westbound lane of 11th Avenue between Capitol Way and Columbia street will be closed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Jan. 3 and 4, 2017
- Flaggers will be in place to direct drivers and pedestrians. No traffic delays are expected.
- The westernmost lane of Capitol Way will be closed Jan. 9-20, 24/7, for sidewalk replacement and storm drain installation for the new building.
- Read about the project's sustainability goals.
- Dash Detour – Due to the frequent closures of 11th Avenue next to the construction site, Intercity Transit has modified the Dash shuttle route on the west Capitol Campus. Go to Intercity Transit's website (under "Alerts") for details.
- Work hours: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday
- Size of completed building: five-stories, 215,000 square feet
- Planned tenants:
- Washington State Patrol
- Parts of the Office of Financial Management
- Joint Legislative Audit and Review Committee (JLARC)
- Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program Committee (LEAP)
- Joint Legislative Systems Committee (LSC)
- Parts of the Office of the State Treasurer
- Scheduled final completion date: August 2017
1063 Construction Site (image refreshes every 15 minutes)
Send us an email: 1063BlockProject@des.wa.gov.