All files below are Adobe PDF format unless otherwise specified.
Phase 1 Report
2016 Phase I Meeting Documents
Documents from the 2016 Phase I Executive Work Group, Technical Committee, Funding & Governance Committee and Community Input meetings.
2016 Phase I Information Submitted by the Public
The Department of Enterprise Services has posted these submissions for informational purposes only. The opinions and conclusions expressed in these submissions are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of Enterprise Services or the state of Washington.
Enterprise Services cannot guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information included in these submissions. Enterprise Services has edited the information to remove contact details in order to respect individuals’ privacy.
Deschutes Estuary Feasibility Study (DEFS) - Technical Reports
CLAMP - Alternatives Analysis
Long-Term Management Recommendation for the Capitol Lake Basin
CLAMP Fact Sheets
Technical Reports by Others
- Deschutes River, Percival Creek, and Budd Inlet Tributaries Temperature, Fecal Coliform Bacteria, Dissolved Oxygen, pH, and Fine Sediment TMDL: Water Quality Improvement Report and Implementation Plan Phase 1 December 2015
- Deschutes River, Capitol Lake, and Budd Inlet Total Maximum Daily Load Study: Supplemental Modeling Scenarios September 2015
- Focus on: Understanding the scientific process used for the Budd Inlet, Capitol Lake, and Deschutes River water cleanup plan - September 2015
- Thurston County Water Quality Report - 2014
- Thurston County Water Quality Report - 2013
- Department of Ecology’s TMDL Technical Report June 2012
- Puget Sound Nearshore Ecosystem Restoration Project (PSNERP) Strategic Restoration Conceptual Engineering Design Report May 2012
- Puget Sound Nearshore Ecosystem Restoration Project (PSNERP) Potential Restoration Site Deschutes River Estuary Summary May 2012
- Thurston County Water Quality Report - 2012
- Thurston County Water Quality Report - 2011
- Other earlier Thurston County Water Quality Reports
- Thurston County Environmental Health and the Thurston County Storm and Surface Water Program
- Sediment Characterization Study - Budd Inlet March 2008
Capitol Lake Adaptive Management Plan