The DES Learning Delivery Program has contracted with lynda.com to offer
state employees a dramatically reduced subscription rate to the online learning
The lynda.com library service offers high-quality instructional videos that
provide lessons on using the latest software, creative and business skills.
Those using the service benefit by getting:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced courses
- The option to watch complete courses or bite-size videos as you need them.
Questions - Jason Platter or Patrick Seigler