You will love using this new operating system from Microsoft. Jump Lists, Pin, and Snap features will help you navigate your computer faster than ever before. Microsoft® Windows® 7 is the latest release in the Microsoft Windows operating system family. Come and get hands-on practice with the new features that will save you time and maximize productivity.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Navigate efficiently around the Windows 7 Desktop user interface.
- Manage documents and browser windows easily with full-screen or thumbnail previews.
- Pin programs you use often to the taskbar and launch them with just one click.
- Open files you use regularly in just two clicks with Jump Lists on the improved taskbar.
- Use Snap to arrange windows by dragging them to opposite sides of your screen.
- Peek behind open windows to get a quick look at your desktop.
- Find the information you want by adding visual cues and previews to search results.
Competencies covered in this course: PC End User Training
Intended Audience: Public sector employees who have Windows 7 installed on their computer and are familiar with older versions of Microsoft’s client operating systems.