This two-day HTML5 training course combines practical hands-on exercises for building and maintaining web sites in HTML5. This class covers the new sectioning elements in HTML5 as well as styling with CSS3.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Define what HTML5 and CSS3 are and the benefits
- Understand the progression of HTML and the reason for the changes
- Use Form elements
- Work with Video and audio tags
- Work with the Canvas element
- Style with CSS3
- Understand how HTML5 works with web browsers
- Use HTML5 markups-Doctype, character encoding, elements, dates and captions
- Understand the HTML5 role attribute
- Create HTML5 forms
Competencies covered in this class: Development concepts and tools for computer software and web sites/pages.
Intended Audience: Intended for those with an introductory to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS coding, those looking to understand the future of web design practices and principles and the upcoming standards.
Prerequisites: Must have taken Introduction to HTML or worked with HTML for over 5 years.