In this course you will use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
If you want to practice the advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks, this course is for you.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Use advanced formulas.
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- Create and modify charts.
- Analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
Competencies covered in this course: Ability to create and edit spreadsheets.
Intended Audience: Public sector employees.
Pre-requisites: Completion of the Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 1 course or equivalent knowledge and experience is recommended.