Outlook is a surprisingly robust application. As a savvy Outlook user, you have mastered many of its features. In this course you will gain control over even more time-saving skills that build on the email and calendaring functions you already use. You will practice the advanced features to personalize, share and secure your Outlook data.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Personalize your email with stationery and themes.
- Create signatures.
- Configure email message security settings.
- Group items and create search folders.
- Apply conditional formatting.
- Manage Outlook data files.
- Forward contact information.
- Create a mail merge using contacts.
- Archive messages.
- Create a custom form.
- Work offline and remotely.
Competencies covered in this course: Advanced email and calendar operations.
Intended Audience: All state employees.
Pre-requisites: Completion of the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Level 1 and 2 courses or equivalent knowledge and experience is recommended. To be successful in this course, you should be comfortable with managing files and folders.