If you work with lengthy or complex documents, this course is for you. Take your skills to the next level by practicing integration with other apps, securing documents, and collaborating. You will also gain practice with creating forms and managing document versions. If you are interested in pursuing Microsoft Office Specialist certification, this course will help you prepare for the Word 2010 exam.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Insert cover pages, an index, and tables of contents.
- Review track changes and comments.
- Insert bookmarks, footnotes and endnotes.
- Add hyperlinks, cross-references, and citations.
- Create a bibliography.
- Link a Word document to an Excel Worksheet.
- Send a document to PowerPoint.
- Distribute a document for review.
- Merge documents.
- Create, compare, and merge document versions.
- Add captions to illustrations.
- Create a master document.
- Hide text.
- Remove personal information from a document.
- Add a digital signature.
- Use document passwords and restrict access.
- Create, protect, and automate forms.
Competencies covered in this course: TAdvance word processing and file management.
Intended Audience: Public sector employees.
Pre-requisites: Completion of Word Level 1 and 2 courses or equivalent knowledge.