Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the Document Object Model.
- Collect user information with prompts.
- Work with cookies.
- Understand variables and data.
- Use conditional statements.
- Pre-load Images.
- Work with functions, methods and events.
- Develop interactive forms.
- Manipulate windows.
- Use the navigator and date objects.
- Create dynamic mouseovers.
Competencies covered in this course: Development concepts and tools for computer software and web sites/pages.
Intended Audience: Public sector employees interested in programming.
Pre-requisites: HTML: Creating Web Pages Level 1 or equivalent experience and familiarity with the basic decision-making structures of programming such as 'IF...THEN' statements.