Apply what you have learned to real-life HR case studies. Develop a “best practice” framework to analyze scenarios, determine risks, and recommend next steps. You will draw from all the coursework in the Human Resource Management Certificate Program. This program has been approved by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI®).
Performance Objectives: At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify how strategic planning applies to real case studies and recommend how to tie HR to the organization through this process.
- Develop a framework for how workforce planning can be applied to case studies.
- Identify how human resource development can aid in using the current workforce to meet the needs of the organization in the case studies.
- Analyze how employee compensation and benefit programs support the organizations in the case studies.
- Analyze, develop, and evaluate how employee and labor relationships can be improved in the case studies.
- Define the risks in each case study and what programs need to be implemented to mitigate them.
Competencies covered in this course: Overview of all human resources with application to case studies.
Intended Audience: Individuals seeking to enter the field of human resources; non-HR professionals in supervisory roles who have the responsibility for interviewing, training, evaluating, or disciplining employees; and new or experienced managers interested in learning more about efficient employee management skills.