This course will help the student gain the essential information needed to prepare for the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA™) exam. The course will focus on the six Knowledge Areas presented in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®). You'll take nine practice exams and learn study and test-taking tips using IIBA terminology. This class is designed for people who have already completed the Business Analysis Certificate. This class is a review of prior course material and preps you to take the CCBA™ examination.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Prepare to take the CCBA exams
- Review of BABOK terms, definitions, and processes
- Master test-taking techniques
- Discover styles and types of questions found on the CCBA exam
Competencies covered in this class: This course addresses the following knowledge areas identified by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (IIBA):
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Requirements Management & Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment & Validation
- Underlying Competencies
Intended Audience: People who have completed the Business Analysis Certificate and want to prep for taking the CCBA exam.
Prerequisites: The Business Analysis Certificate Program.