This 5 day course teaches you how to install Windows 2012 and configure basic services such as Active Directory, DNS and DHCP. If you are a server administrator or support the day to day operations and management of servers in your organization, this class is for you. Your instructors are real-world consultants who can teach you how to directly apply what you learn in our state-of-the-art labs. The course objectives map to MCITP Exam 70-410 and are comparable to MS – 6419 or 6430.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Install and upgrade Server 2012.
- Plan server roles.
- Configure and format disk systems.
- Configure file systems.
- Configure printing systems.
- Configure and manage virtual machines and virtual networks with Hyper-V.
- Plan and configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
- Deploy DHCP services.
- Deploy and manage DNS services.
- Install and manage Active Directory.
- Create and manage Group Policies.
- Configure Windows Firewall.
Competencies covered in this course: Installing and configuring Windows Server 2012.
Intended Audience: All employees with a background in server and/or network administration, desktop support, or any other related field.
Prerequisite: Experience or training in A+ or Network +.