Data can make or break a business. Expand your data manipulation capabilities using Excel in this next step of our Excel series. Learn to use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
Practice the advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas; sorting and filtering data; using PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Slicers for analyzing data; and customizing workbooks.
This course covers Excel 2013; however, the similarities with 2007/2010 versions are such that all users should be successful learning this latest product.
Performance Outcomes: Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Customize, configure and enable add-ins
- Use range names and specialized functions
- Use array formulas
- Analyze data using text and logical functions
- Apply advanced conditional formatting
- Create and modify tables
- Sort and filter data
- Use subtotal and database functions
- Create, modify and format charts
- Create, analyze and present data with PivotTables
- Filter data using Slicers
Course Competencies: Intermediate Excel
Intended Audience: People required to use spreadsheets and formulas in their work.
Recommended Pre-requisites: Completion of the Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 1 course or equivalent knowledge and experience is strongly recommended.