Do you suspect that Word can do much more of your work for you? Have you ever wondered if you were doing things the hard way, while powerful features sit unnoticed? Come to this half-day class and learn how to take advantage of the mail merge capabilities of Microsoft Word.
You will learn to create letters, emails, envelopes, labels, even entire directories in a fraction of the time it usually takes. Use the data you already have in your Outlook address book, Access databases, or Excel spreadsheets instead of starting from scratch. Word has all the features you need to take you from generic letters to individually personalized communication.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Include or exclude recipients from your mailing
- Update your mailing list directly in Word
- Customize content in each letter based on your data
- Send personalized emails directly from Word
- Use the step-by step wizard or work directly on your own
- Create labels for a variety of uses
Competencies covered in this class: We have designed this course for Microsoft Word users who have a good basic knowledge of the program and want to be able to increase their productivity and take their skills to the next level.
Intended Audience: Anyone wanting to mail merge
Recommended Prerequisites: Students should be familiar with basic Microsoft Word features using version 2007 or greater.