This one-day course teaches managers how to use the power of coaching in the workplace. You will learn how to develop teams and build employee skills in ways that allows them to create more productive and engaging work. You will learn how to build your own leadership and coaching skills. You will also learn how to instill these values in your team members.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify the skills to be an effective coach.
- Understand how to align team and individual performance with organizational goals.
- Ask powerful questions to help with coaching staff.
- Manage staff and self-accountability.
- Demonstrate the cornerstones of coaching.
- Establish a coaching relationship with employees.
Intended Audience: Public sector managers, supervisors and lead workers