This workshop is designed for those who manage units that provide services. It shows you how to organize, measure, and motivate to provide outstanding service to your customers. Managers will learn the four key moments in interacting with customers and how to enhance the customer experience at each step. As a result, employees are more productive and more fulfilled. Topics include the components of superior customer service, common bottlenecks and pitfalls, and measuring performance. The focus is on practical application of course principals to your own situations.
Performance Objectives: At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Describe the three main management decisions related to providing outstanding customer service.
- Describe the four stages of the customer service experience.
- Describe the four elements of a satisfactory customer experience.
- Demonstrate an ability to modify the customer service process to enhance the customer experience.
- Describe a strategy for measuring customer service in their units.
Intended Audience: Public sector managers, supervisors and lead workers who supervise internal and external customer service units.