Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. This class teaches leaders what makes organizations stand out from others based on performance. You will learn how to build organizations that inspire and motivate employees. It will teach you as an executive how to make positive changes in your work group to build highly motivated and highly productive teams.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Motivate employees to do a great job every day.
- Explain the most common ways to influence motivation.
- Know what drives employees.
- Inspire innovative thinking.
- Link motivation to performance.
- Inspire a motivated team.
Intended Audience: Public sector managers, supervisors and lead workers