This one-day course will help teach you how to measure business success. You will learn what to measure and how to measure it. Discover how to set realistic, stretching goals and communicate those goals clearly.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Tie in performance measures with business goals.
- Identify the scope of performance measurement.
- Understand the types of performance information to track.
- Identify what business outcomes should be tracked.
- Apply correct methods of data gathering to their business needs.
Competencies covered in the course: Personal Skill Development
Intended Audience: Public sector employees