Trust is an economic driver and always impacts two measureable outcomes: speed and cost. Where there is no trust, relationships decay, projects fail, customers go to competitors, initiatives underperform, and work grinds to a crawl.
Trust begins with you as a leader. Attending this highly interactive work session will increase your personal credibility and you will practice specific behaviors that increase trust. As a result, you are able to better manage change, and lead high performing teams that are agile, collaborative, innovative and engaged.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Build your own case for trust
- Increase personal credibility
- Behave in ways that inspire trust
- Align teams, symbols, systems and processes with principles of high trust
- Improve your team’s reputation
Competences covered in this course: Trust, accountability, team building
Intended Audience: Public sector supervisors & managers.