Go beyond the level 1 Essentials class, which introduces Storyline’s built-in components, by creating and incorporating customized themes, project templates and navigation. Take triggers to the next level with complex calculations. You’ll learn to incorporate engaging gamification elements via video controls, custom slides and random interactive quizzes.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Create, load, and work with custom themes
- Create custom project themes
- Add progress indicators
- Create motion paths
- Add Triggers to control motion paths
- Incorporate gamification with media and hover states
- Create conditional triggers and states
- Adjust variables dynamically
- Increase learner engagement via video control and sliders
- Advanced Quizzing
- Explore techniques for making more accessible presentations
Competencies covered in this course: Creating and editing advanced eLearning projects.
Intended Audience: Anyone needing to plan, create and edit eLearning lessons.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with Articulate Storyline 2 or Articulate Storyline 2 essentials class.