The true power of Outlook lies in customizing it so that it works for you. In this course you will organize your Outlook environment to help you access information efficiently and according to your preferences. You will also quickly share and assign various Outlook items to meet your specifications.
This course will expand your knowledge of Outlook and provide the information and tools needed to maximize your abilities and proficiency in your work.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Advanced Email Options
- Manage Junk Email
- Sort, Find, Filter and organize Messages
- Create a Distribution List
- Advanced Calendar Options
- Advanced Contact Management
- Track, record and modify work activities using the Journal Entry
- Assign, reply, send and track Tasks
- Send a message to a Public Folder
Intended Audience: Participants should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; comfortable launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders.
Recommended Pre-requisite: Completion of the Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 1 course or equivalent knowledge and experience is recommended.