This course is for creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations by moving beyond basic text and images. In this course, you will enhance your presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. In addition you will learn about the features of PowerPoint and how they can assist in your work to provide some best practices for creating and delivering presentations.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Set up a slide master
- Create custom slide layouts
- Add headers and footers
- Insert and modify SmartArt graphics to a presentation
- Add special effects to include media, animations and more
- Collaborate on a presentation and reviewing content using track changes
- Customize a design template
- Create a presenter independent slide show
- Publish slides to a slide library
- Convert a presentation into a video
- Secure and distribute a presentation
Intended Audience: Participants should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; comfortable launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders.
Recommended Pre-requisite: Completion of a Microsoft PowerPoint Level 1 course or equivalent knowledge and experience is recommended.