Learn how to write C# code more effectively in this three-day class. This class covers a variety of different examples from generics, LINQ, delegates, and resource management with CLR. This class teaches and reinforces modern and proper coding techniques. This class uses C# 6 and is relevant to both .NET and .NET Core.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Implement C# idioms for effective code
- Implement more effective casts
- Better manage .NET resources
- Understand and Describe how the CLR and Garbage Collector work
- Use Generics efficiently
- Implement IComparable and IComparer
- Implement LINQ
- Implement Query Syntax instead of Loops in LINQ
- Implement Lazy and Eager Evaluation
- Implement Exception Handling well and properly
- Create custom Exceptions
- Utilize Exception filters
Competencies covered in this course: C# coding and implementation for developed programmers in both .NET and .NET Core.
Intended Audience: This course is for C# programmers who wish to better the quality of their code and learn proper modern conventions for using the language.
Recommended Prerequisite: Experience with Visual Studio and .Net programming. A Level 1 course in C# or equivalent knowledge is strongly recommended.