Looking for additional functions of SharePoint and making it work for your business??
Take the power of SharePoint to the next level. Explore the concepts and benefits of putting business intelligence features to work for your team! You’ve collected, displayed, and updated data—now discover the right combination of tools to share and analyze that data to deliver compelling solutions.
Take control of business intelligence with the tools offered by SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL server. This 2-day course provides step-by-step instructions for understanding how to use technologies best in specific business intelligence scenarios – whether you are a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, business analyst, or SharePoint Power Users.
Performance Outcomes: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the basics of Business Intelligence in alignment with SharePoint
- Have working knowledge of Business Intelligence lifecycle
- Identify and determine key performance indicators
- Build and manage Dashboards and Webparts within SharePoint
- Use Microsoft Excel services and publish workbooks on a SharePoint Server
- Create data-driven diagrams, dashboards, reports and key indicators within SharePoint
Course Competencies: SharePoint skills to manage sites based on business intelligence
Intended Audience: This course is for anyone eager to understand the technologies that can help them, and their teams, measure, explore data, analyze, forecast, and report on the most important aspects of their business by using existing business data.
Recommended Pre-requisites: Experience in SharePoint as a user or owner