Exhibitor registration now available
2019 DES IT Training & Open House
1500 Jefferson, Presentation Room – Olympia, WA 98501
September 13, 2019 from 8 a.m. - noon
The Department of Enterprise Services' 2019 Fall IT Training and Open House in Olympia, WA offers training for government customers and a small open house/exposition where businesses can network and provide attendees information.
The year's event is on Friday, September 13, 2019, and focuses on technology contracts for computer equipment, software, cloud solutions and mobile phones. If your company is a contracted vendor for Washington State contracts #05116 Cloud Solutions, #06016 NASPO Software VAR, #05815 Computer Equipment, #06012/#04718 NASPO Mobile Phones and would like to take advantage of this opportunity, register now!
- Purchase an Open House table to meet with event attendees from 8 a.m. to noon.
- Over 150 attendees from Washington State Government agencies expected to be present.
- Event is limited in number of business tables. Participation for each entity is limited to one table, two exhibitor participants.
- Exhibitor participation is $25 per person plus registration fees. Each participant must register.
- Power available on limited basis. Table power request need to be included on your registration form – one per table.
- Exhibitors need to be set up before 8 a.m. and break down is after 12:30 p.m.
- Parking and lunch are not provided.
- Cancellation with refund date is August 13, 2019. Refund is for registration only and does not include fees or processing.
Purchase an advertisement in the event program. View more information.
- July 1 - Exhibitor registration opens
- July 15 - "Save the date" reminder sent to attendees
- July 15 - Camera ready ads due from sponsors/advertisers
- July 29 - Attendee registration opens
- August 13 - Deadline for exhibitor listing in the vent program
- August 13 - Cancellation deadline for exhibitors with refund
- August 19 - Cancellation deadline for sponsors (no refund)
- August 23 - Exhibitor registration closes (no program list after August 13)
- September 13 - Event
For additional questions on exhibitor registration, send an email to email@example.com.