Enterprise Content Management


Master contracts

Governmental entities can use Master Contracts to purchase products and services directly from the contractors. These include: State Boards, State Commissions, Higher Education Institutions, Offices of Separate Elected Officials, Local Government Agencies, Federal Agencies, Washington State Tribal Entities, and Public Benefit Non-profit (PBNP).

Purchasers who have not used a state Master Contract before must complete a Master Contracts Usage Agreement (MCUA) before placing orders. To see if your agency already has a MCUA, see the Enterprise Services list of organizations with agreements.

Contract Summary