Visit our COVID-19 page for the latest updates

Contracts for Offices


Contact Information

Clayton Long

(360) 407-8508

For hiring agencies

Purchasing cooperative members can use state contracts for relocation (moves) of household goods and furniture or equipment for offices and laboratories. For more information see:

For employees who are moving

Pay for authorized move-related expenses by following these steps:

  1. Read the Employee Move Guide
  2. Complete form A33 Relocation Authorization (located at the end of the Employee Move Guide)
  3. Send the completed A33 with any necessary documents to the agency that is hiring you
  4. Questions? See frequently asked move questions

For vendors

Interested in receiving bid notification for moving and relocation services?