Can I use state time to visit EAP?

Related Information

EAP Contact Information

Statewide Locations

Ph.Toll-free: (877) 313-4455


Ph: (360) 407-9490
Fax: (360) 664-0498

TDD users, please call via WA Relay 711

WAC 357-31-325 provides that agencies grant leave with pay for employees to receive an assessment from EAP. Agency policies, Labor Agreements, and non-represented employee rules may vary about accounting for time away from the workplace, so check with human resource office or labor representative. Employees may use; accrued personal time- temporary salary reduction leave (TSR,) vacation leave, sick leave, etc.- if they choose not to involve their supervisor or HR.