Fleet Operation vehicles are equipped with two fuel cards:
||Voyager Fuel Card
||Department of Transportation (DOT) Fuel Card
||At the pump ONLY! Purchase regular unleaded fuel or car washes only
||At WSDOT fueling stations only
|How to use:
- Swipe at the Pump
- Enter your PIN
- If prompted for a zip code, enter 98504
- Enter odometer reading
- Begin fueling
- Swipe the magnetic strip
- Enter a PIN
- Begin fueling
||If you do not know your PIN, please contact your Agency Transportation Officer, Voyager Card Services at 800-987-6591 or Fleet Operations at (360) 664-9215.
If you do not know your PIN, please contact your Agency Transportation Officer or Fleet Operations at (360) 664-9215.
For a list of stations, see WSDOT fueling stations.
Fuel cards must be secured at all times, and should not be stored in the vehicle.
If a fuel card is lost, contact your Agency Transportation Officer and Fleet Operations immediately.
My fuel PIN is not working. What do I do?
- Contact Fleet Operations at 360-664-9215 while you are at the gas station. Fleet Operations can verify you are in the system and that the card is not locked. We are open from 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday thru Friday.
I'm having a problem with the card. What do I do?
- Call the number located on the blue cardholder on the vehicle key ring.
If I use my personal card to pay for fuel will I get reimbursed?
- Yes, you can submit a reimbursement form with the receipt to Fleet Operations and we will reimburse you for fuel purchased.
Where can I fuel the vehicle?
- Your Voyager fuel card works at locations operated by national fuel service providers such as BP, Union 76, Shell, Exxon, Chevron etc. It may not work at local sites such as Safeway, Costco, or Fred Meyer.
What do I do if I run out of fuel?
- Emergency roadside assistance from Fleet Rescue Road Service (800) 356-9316.