The Office of Parking Services is located at the Capitol Court Building
1110 Capitol Way S - Room 210
Olympia, WA 98504
Office hours: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday
Accessible Parking Information
Parking for employees, or visitors, with disabilities are readily available in all lots and garages on the Capitol Campus. Permitted Vehicles may be parked in accessible parking zones provided they are identified by one of the following:
- License plate for persons with disabilities,
- Parking placard for persons with disabilities,
- License plate year tab for persons with disabilities,
If you are a state employee, your vehicle must also display a current parking permit.
Visitor ADA Accessible Parking
- Visitor ADA parking in all lots and garages on the Capitol Campus are designated with signage that meets Federal ADA requirements for parking lots.
Employee ADA Accessible Parking
- Employee ADA parking is available on a first come, first use basis. In circumstances where ADA stalls are available in an employee lot, or garage, the employee will select the closest available stall to their workplace entrance. When an employee requires an assigned accessible stall, the employee must request a Reasonable Accommodation through their Agency's Human Resources.
Other Information, Partner Agencies/Division, & Policies