Drupal is a hugely popular and widely celebrated open-source Content Management System that is day-by-day becoming the first choice of people for building blogs and other websites.
Drupal is an elegantly designed, well-supported and flexible platform that anyone can use in order to create their own website. The class focuses on how to move from knowing what you want in a website all the way through to designing and building it like a pro, and finally successfully managing and maintaining it.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Plan and consider various design aspects of your site.
- Install, set up, and configure a Drupal development machine
- Find your way around the vast array of Drupal settings with ease
- Add and work with modules to enhance your website's functionality
- Control and manage your site's content
- Deploy, manage, and maintain your website
- Deal with security issues, users, and access control
Competencies covered in this course: Ability to create and edit databases
Intended Audience: Web developers or administrators