Access Levels 1 and 2 and your experienced use of Access have given you a solid foundation in tables, queries, and reports. In Level 3, you will practice structuring existing data, writing advanced queries, and working with macros. You will also perform general database maintenance. The advanced features of Access will help to make your job easier.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Restructure data into appropriate tables.
- Ensure data dependency.
- Minimize redundancy.
- Write advanced queries to analyze data.
- Design summary reports.
- Create and revise Access 2010 macros.
- Customize reports with advanced features.
- Use administration tools to maintain your database.
Competencies covered in this class: Creating and managing databases, writing queries.
Intended Audience: Experienced Access users.
Prerequisites: It is strongly recommended that you take a Level 1 and 2 Access course before taking Level 3.