This two-day HTML5 training course combines practical hands-on exercises for building and maintaining web sites in HTML5. This class covers the new sectioning elements in HTML5 as well as styling with CSS3.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Define what HTML5 and CSS3 are and the benefits
- Understand the progression of HTML and the reason for the changes
- Use Form elements
- Work with Video and audio tags
- Work with the Canvas element
- Style with CSS3
- Understand how HTML5 works with web browsers
- Use HTML5 markups-Doctype, character encoding, elements, dates and captions
- Understand the HTML5 role attribute
- Create HTML5 forms
Competencies covered in this class: Development concepts and tools for computer software and web sites/pages.
Intended Audience: Intended for those with an introductory to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS coding, those looking to understand the future of web design practices and principles and the upcoming standards.