Apply what you have learned to real-life HR case studies, exercises, and activities. Develop a “best practice” framework to analyze scenarios, determine risks, and recommend next steps.
Performance Objectives: At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify the structure of the strategic planning process and be able to apply strategic processes and cultural development activities to help create an employer of choice.
- Work through development of an employee selection tool and test its efficacy.
- Evaluate selection systems.
- Garner additional skills and experience in appropriately addressing employee relations issues as they arise.
- Identify key workforce planning activities and demonstrate competency in their utilization.
- Develop specific and concise employee learning objectives for training that provide you the means to evaluate whether the training was successful.
- Evaluate & discuss various types of risks that HR should be aware of and proactive in preventing.
Prerequisite:Students must have taken all of the courses in the Human Resource Management Certificate.