This course gives Tax Reporter Processors experience on how to correctly navigate within the Tax Reporter Module. You will perform hands-on activities to setting up the Tax Reporter defaults, generating and accessing your agency Form 941, generating and viewing annual forms, creating and correction manual adjustments, creating a manual deposit, accessing reports in a training environment.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify terms and key components of Tax Reporter.
- Set up your Tax Reporter defaults.
- Understand the difference between test runs and production runs using the Tax Reporter.
- Generate and access agency quarterly and yearly forms.
- Create manual adjustments.
- Describe how to use Tax Reporter to help with Tax Reconciliation.
- List and run reports available.
Competencies covered in this class: Navigating within the Tax Reporter Module.
Intended Audience: HRMS end users mapped to the Tax Reporter Processor role.
NOTE: A $50 No Show/Late Cancellation fee applies to this class.