The course covers the Adobe Web Communication using Dreamweaver CS6 objectives completely and can be used to help prepare students to take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify basic web design concepts
- Design and create web pages and content elements for those pages
- Use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to style page content
- Create tables and import external content for the pages
- Insert images and manage the image properties
- Create reusable site assets and page templates for other web pages
- Generate four types of links used in websites
- Work with different types of links
Competencies covered in this class: Design and building websites.
Intended Audience:Anyone whose duties may include web design or maintenance. It will also be valuable to new web designers, web developers, and graphic artists who want to extend their skills in creating complete websites.
Pre-requisites:Some knowledge of HTML, XHTML and CSS and proficiency with Windows.