Previous known as Business Analysis Elicitation, Requirements Management, & Communication. This course is updated based on the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge 3.0. This course will address two knowledge areas from the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge: Elicitation & Collaboration and Requirements Life Cycle Management. During Elicitation & Collaboration the course will cover details for eliciting business, stakeholder, solutions or transition requirements. During Requirements Life Cycle Management, the student will gain an understanding of the activities and considerations for managing and expressing requirements to a broad and diverse audience. This class also includes practice exam questions that will help you prepare for taking the CCBA certification exam.
This course addresses the following knowledge areas identified by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (IIBA):
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
- Strategy Analysis
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Prepare for elicitation
- Conduct elicitation
- Confirm elicitation results
- Communicate Business Analysis information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Take practice tests for the Elicitation & Collaboration and Requirements Life Cycle Management portion of the CCBA (IIBA) exam for preparation for actual exam
Audience: Systems analysts, business analysts, requirements analysts, developers, software engineers, IT project managers, project managers, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, program managers, testers, QA specialists or anyone involved in organizational decision making.
Length: 2 days, 15 hours
Materials: Handouts; students are encouraged to bring their copy of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.