Creating an enterprise content strategy will enable your team to effectively implement the business vision. This course focuses on how to design and implement your Enterprise Content strategy based on your organizations needs and business requirements. The class will cover how to identify the content for governance from both internal and external sources.
You will examine how to set up and optimize SharePoint 2013 Search. Then you will dig into metadata and the search system so your users can find what they need.
Performance Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Describe the main features of SharePoint content management
- Design and implement an Enterprise Content Architecture
- Create policies to ensure proper governance of content
- Implement electronic forms
- Classify and organize content
- Secure and protect content
- Implement SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Search
Competencies covered in this course: Prepares participants to create enterprise content strategy and optimize SharePoint Search.
Intended Audience: This is a three day class and is geared toward IT professionals that have some experience with Windows Server, Sql Server, and basic SharePoint knowledge. Anyone interested in SharePoint 2013 Search and Content Management will benefit from the class.
Recommended Prerequisite: Knowledge of Windows Server, Sql Server, and SharePoint