How to Ace a Job Interview
will help you master your interviewing skills. The course will cover how to prepare for a job interview, specific interviewing techniques, and what to do after the interview. You will have an opportunity to practice responding to the most common interview questions so you’ll leave feeling confident and prepared.
Whether you are new to the workforce or looking to promote, this course will empower you with the knowledge and skills needed to ace your next job interview.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants should understand:
- How to get, and prepare for an interview.
- How to conduct quality research.
- How to develop a portfolio for interviews.
- The do’s and don’ts of interviewing.
- How to make a great first impression.
- How to demonstrate your knowledge and skills.
- How to respond to common interview questions.
- How to close an interview.
- How to follow up with the interview panel.
This one day training is suitable for any individual seeking to improve their interviewing skills.