Learn how to write C# code more effectively in this 2-day class. This class covers a variety of different examples from generics, LINQ, delegates, and resource management with CLR. This class teaches and reinforces modern and proper coding techniques.
This class uses modern C# and is relevant to both .NET and .NET Core.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Implement C# idioms for effective code
- Implement more effective casts
- Handle strings better with interpolated strings
- Better manage .NET resources
- Understand and Describe how the CLR and Garbage Collector work
- Use Generics efficiently
- Implement LINQ
- Implement Query Syntax instead of Loops in LINQ
- Implement Lazy and Eager Evaluation
- Create custom Exceptions
- Use C# best practices to take your coding to the next level
Audience: This course is for C# programmers who wish to better the quality of their code and learn proper modern conventions for using the language.
Book: Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C#
Length: 2 Days