Getting Things Done (GTD©) Training – is a stress-free productivity training that will change the way you engage with work and with life. GTD Training teaches a behavior-based skillset that can be applied at the individual, team, and organization-level to achieve meaningful productivity – Productivity with a purpose.
Based on the New York Times bestseller of the same title, GTD Training teaches participants a set of skills following the CORE ™ system to achieve purposeful, stress-free productivity:
- Capture – collect what has your attention
- Clarify – process what it means
- Organize – put it where it belongs
- Reflect & Engage - review frequently and take action
Performance Objectives: Learn a new system to capture all the “to-do’s” you’ve been holding in your head, and let your brain take a rest; Get to action on the things that matter and discover how it feels to check things off the list; Take charge of your time (and your life) by using the GTD CCORE steps to decide what you’ll do and when you’ll do it; Start winning in work, in relationships, and in life.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Increase focus on the most meaningful work
- Organize information
- Prioritize commitments
- Create mental space for innovation
- Achieve stress-free productivity. It’s productivity with a purpose, or in other words – getting more of the right stuff done.
Competencies covered in this course: Time Management, Organization, Individual Effectiveness, and Improved Relationships
Intended Audience: Public sector employees.