InDesign is the premier tool for creating layouts for magazines, newsletters, and brochures. In Level 1, you will begin with the basics of page layout and then practice tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. This course will help you to create eye-catching print documents as well as give you practice with time-saving workflows.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the various elements of the Adobe InDesign workspace.
- Understand working and managing objects.
- Experiment with text flow and typography
- Enhance documents with formats, color, and styles.
- Work with page elements and graphics.
- Create, modify and format tables.
- Finalize documents.
Audience: Anyone whose work involves communicating effectively via print and web. This course is appropriate for users of any version of InDesign.
Prerequisites: Before taking this course, students should be familiar with Windows functions such as creating folders; launching programs; copying and pasting objects; formatting text; and retrieving and saving files. Familiarity with other Adobe software applications is helpful.