This course gives you an overview of how an agency prepares and processes payroll in HRMS. You will learn both your agency’s role and the role of the central processing agencies (Department of Personnel, Office of Financial Management and the Office of the State Treasurer) as it relates to a payroll cycle. You will perform hands-on activities and access HRMS reports in a training environment.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Describe the functions you will perform as a Payroll Analyst.
- Identify new terms and key components for payroll processing.
- Complete the pre-payroll analysis, including simulations and reports.
- Become familiar with the release of payroll and how agencies are involved in correcting errors and viewing payroll results.
- Run HRMS reports.
- Access and navigate the Online Quick Reference (OLQR).
Competencies covered in this course: Payroll processing in HRMS
Intended Audience: HRMS end users mapped to the Payroll Analyst and Payroll Supervisor roles.
NOTE: A $50 No Show/Late Cancellation fee applies to this class.