This course gives you an overview of how to manage work schedules and enter time worked in HRMS. You will learn how to enter wage types, absences, and labor distribution changes into the Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS). You will perform hands-on activities and access HRMS reports in a training environment.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify new terms and concepts for Personnel Time Recording.
- Distinguish where time recording fits into the payroll processing cycle.
- Complete short-term changes to an employee’s work schedule.
- Enter wage types (i.e., overtime), absences, labor distribution changes.
- Run HRMS reports.
- Access and navigate the Online Quick Reference (OLQR).
Competencies covered in this course: Maintenance of time recording
Intended Audience: HRMS end users mapped to the Time and Attendance Processor role.
NOTE: A $50 No Show/Late Cancellation fee applies to this class.