DES Workforce Learning and Performance (WLP) relies on external vendor instructors to deliver much of the elective and required training offered through WLP and its partners (see Training & consultant contracts for how to partner with WLP to offer training).
WLP hosts quarterly vendor meetings to hear updates, discuss trends, and learn from each other. If you are a current WLP vendor, you will be invited to these meetings.
The following resources are meant to orient and support vendors who have an existing contractual relationship with WLP to deliver training and development classes:
- DES Instructor Guide - start here!
- How Learners can locate/complete evaluations
- Evaluation Questions
- Vendor Instructor Access to Roster and Evaluations
- How to register for a class
- Learner expectations
- Reasonable accommodation
- Attendance policy
- Instructor statement for in-person class
- Accessibility resources
- Training locations and maps
- Lessons learned in choosing a VILT platform
- OFM Travel Rates
- Washington State Enterprise Leadership Competencies
- Washington State Enterprise Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Competencies
- Washington State Model Policies and Considerations for a Diverse, Equitable, Inclusive and Respectful Work Environment
Questions? Contact a WLP at DESMILearningSolutionsTeam@des.wa.gov or reach out to WLP staff directly.