DES Workforce Learning and Performance (WLP) relies on external vendor instructors to deliver much of the elective and required training offered through WLP and its partners. In order to be notified of (and participate in) future contract openings, you will need to be enrolled in Washington's Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Organizational development services may be viewed under commodity code 9827; training services may be viewed under commodity code 9737.
WLP hosts quarterly vendor meetings to hear updates, discuss trends, and learn from each other. If you are a current WLP vendor, you will be invited to these meetings.
The following resources are meant to orient and support vendors who have an existing contractual relationship with WLP to deliver training and development classes:
- DES Instructor Guide - start here!
- How to Create a Recurring Zoom Meeting Link
- How Learners can locate/complete evaluations
- Evaluation Questions
- Vendor Instructor Access to Roster and Evaluations
- How to register for a class
- Learner expectations
- Reasonable accommodation
- Attendance policy
- Instructor statement for in-person class
- Accessibility resources
- Training locations and maps
- Lessons learned in choosing a VILT platform
- OFM Travel Rates
- Washington State Enterprise Leadership Competencies
- Washington State Enterprise Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Competencies
- Washington State Model Policies and Considerations for a Diverse, Equitable, Inclusive and Respectful Work Environment
- DES Workforce Learning & Performance strategic framework
Questions? Contact a WLP at DESMILearningSolutionsTeam@des.wa.gov or reach out to WLP staff directly.