Services for Agency-Owned Vehicles
Fleet Operations provides repair services for state agency-owned vehicles within Thurston County. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Lube oil & filter change (includes checking the brakes/tires and tire rotation, if necessary)
- Brake service
- Suspension and drive train component replacement
- Engine diagnostic analysis
- Tire mounting and balance
- Safety inspection
- Emissions testing
- Electrical repairs
- 30,000/60,000/90,000 mile service
Fleet Operations labor rates are $114.00 per hour.
You can request a loaner vehicle at the time you schedule your vehicle for maintenance or repairs. Charges for these vehicles are as follows:
- Fones Road location – Mileage rate only
- Other county locations – No charge
Schedule an appointment
You can schedule an appointment online or contact Fleet Operations for more information.
For repairs that Fleet Operations is unable to perform, we will:
- Arrange for vendor services;
- Pickup and deliver the vehicle;
- Handle vendor payment; and
- Invoice your agency.