Jobs at DES
Join the DES team
What we do
DES is a central service agency that exists to "strengthen the business of government." Our 750 employees are spread across multiple physical locations and provide an array of services to state and local government, businesses, higher education institutions and non-profits. Taking care of the 486-acre Capitol Campus? We do that. Administering the Employee Assistance Program to more than 90,000 employees around the state? We do that, too. Teaching in-person and online classes? Providing hundreds of master contracts that save taxpayers money? Managing government fleets and parking services? Yes, yes and yes. Learn about our mission, vision, and goals in the DES Strategic Framework.
What we offer
- A work location close to downtown Olympia, with access to the waterfront, Farmer's Market, Capitol Lake, and the Capitol Campus;
- Supportive mobile work practices and flexible / alternative work schedules;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- An Infant at Work program;
- Incentives for employees who use alternate transportation;
- Statewide total compensation package, including transparent and fair salary schedules, excellent and affordable health insurance options, free dental insurance, retirement benefits, vacation, leave and holiday policies.
- Continuous professional development opportunities.
As a Washington State agency, Enterprise Services is an equal opportunity employer.
For people with disabilities: If you need assistance with your application or require this announcement in an alternative format, please call (360) 664-1960 or toll free at (877) 664-1960. TTY users should first call 7-1-1 to access the Washington Relay Service.