Leading Organizations is an exciting learning journey for emerging and established senior leaders in Washington state government. This executive leadership program entails 48 hours of rich content delivered in a live, virtual format, with an emphasis on participant interaction, network building, and individualized coaching. An additional 20 hours of Action Learning provides an opportunity to address a real agency problem by applying the skills developed in the training. The program focuses on developing and cultivating a growth mindset that will help you elevate your leadership skills, foster strategic alignment with other agencies, and bring out the best in your programs and organization.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
· Understand how to think, act, and influence strategically in the face of disruption and complexity.
· Recognize how inclusive leadership produces direction, alignment, and commitment.
· Explore different types of influence styles.
· Understand that not everything is a problem to be solved but can be a polarity to be managed.
· How to create a more effective organizational network.
· How a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion is a key component of leadership strategy.
Intended Audience: Emerging and established senior leaders.